Open Scouting (377)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Training

DIY Neckers

I'm hoping to hear from others who have made their own neckers, and see some pics. I'm sewing all of the neckers my group needs to help kee…

Started by Cassandra Redeagle

2 Mar 18
Reply by Cassandra Redeagle

GSM

Alt. Pathfinder shirt options....

We have a group of Pathfinder leaping up! Hurray! Has anyone had luck finding smaller and less expensive PF shirts somewhere other than the…

Started by Jenny Jasinski

1 Mar 18
Reply by Cassandra Redeagle

GSM

Transferring registrations

Hi, I originally registered myself and my son as Lone Scouts but have since chartered a group. Is it possible to have my registration and m…

Started by Jennifer Best

2 Mar 15
Reply by Jennifer Best

GSM

Scout Science Ideas for March for Science on Earth Day

I'd really like our group to participate in the March for Science in our local community. I think we can really provide a service by having…

Started by Celeste Neiser

1 Feb 19
Reply by William Carter

GSM

Non-Profit/EIN number

Hello, Two part question here. 1.  Wondering if there is any update on the status of the 501C3 being available to the local groups? 2.  We…

Started by Susan Aldridge-LaVigne

2 Jan 9
Reply by Susan Aldridge-LaVigne

book review: The Last Badge, picture book

I read this book at the doctor's office today and want to recommend it here! The Last Badge, by George McClements. It's about a boy on a qu…

Started by Enna Grazier

9 Jan 9
Reply by Celeste Neiser

GSM

Dashboard issues

I am the GSM for the 44th Lake Winnebago.  The GMS role was transferred to me about a year ago now and we got an email stating that the tra…

Started by Susan Aldridge-LaVigne

1 Jan 3
Reply by William Carter

GSM

Dashboard Support

Hi, I need support for the Dashboard system. I keep trying to reset my password, but no email is ever sent. I've reached out to the support…

Started by Sam Carlson

1 Dec 14, 2016
Reply by William Carter

GSM

Policy on Political Activism

Hi everyone, in light of recent events, we've gotten new types of questions from members and member families that we haven't had to deal wi…

Started by Robert McKay

18 Dec 13, 2016
Reply by Sue Pesznecker

On Being Friends

I have again recently received a "request to be friends" or something to that effect on this forum. I do appreciate that gesture.  However…

Started by Karl Pollak

5 Dec 1, 2016
Reply by Karl Pollak

RSS

Welcome to the BPSA Base Camp

Networking site for BPSA members & staff, plus anyone else interested in growing our coed, inclusive, traditional scouting program in the United States.

Latest Activity

Emily Hogan joined Jeff Kopp's group
Thumbnail

31st River Valley

31st River Valley BPSA Scout Group based in Sacramento, California, under the leadership of GSM David Coronado.See More
yesterday
Emily Hogan joined Jeff Kopp's group
Thumbnail

Otters

Program ideas, sharing and leaders roundtable discussions for BPSA Otters.See More
yesterday
Emily Hogan replied to Elizabeth Buckwalter's discussion A Columbia Shirt
"How did this shirt work out for you?"
yesterday
Tod Sterling Young updated their profile
Tuesday
George Stecher commented on George Stecher's blog post Astronomy: The BPSA Planisphere
"I've changed my settings so I get notified by email when someone comments on my posts, so I hope I won't let any other comments slip by."
Tuesday
George Stecher commented on George Stecher's blog post Astronomy: The BPSA Planisphere
"Hi Katie,Sorry for the delay.  Somehow I missed your comment.  I used 7-zip, which is freely and has versions for the Windows, Mac, and Linux.  The next post in my blog, which corrected a typo or two, is what I think is a more generic…"
Tuesday
George Stecher posted a discussion

Astronomy and Eclipse Viewing Resources

Hi all,I'm slowly developing some astronomy resources to help Pathfinders earn their Astronomy Special Proficiency Badge and to help all scouts appreciate the sky and learn astronomy and sky lore.On my blog you will find a planisphere (a rotating…See More
Tuesday

Videos

• Add Videos

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Birthdays Tomorrow

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Jeffrey Kaye.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service