All Discussions Tagged 'project' (1)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Nat'l Staff

awesome wood craft DIY website

This is so cool.  They have pdf copies of old magazine articles such as a 1941 Popular Mechanics article on how to make your own bow and ar…

Started by William Carter

1 Apr 2
Reply by William Carter

RSS

Welcome to the BPSA Base Camp

Networking site for BPSA members & staff, plus anyone else interested in growing our coed, inclusive, traditional scouting program in the United States.

Latest Activity

Emily Hogan joined Jeff Kopp's group
Thumbnail

31st River Valley

31st River Valley BPSA Scout Group based in Sacramento, California, under the leadership of GSM David Coronado.See More
yesterday
Emily Hogan joined Jeff Kopp's group
Thumbnail

Otters

Program ideas, sharing and leaders roundtable discussions for BPSA Otters.See More
yesterday
Emily Hogan replied to Elizabeth Buckwalter's discussion A Columbia Shirt
"How did this shirt work out for you?"
yesterday
Tod Sterling Young updated their profile
Tuesday
George Stecher commented on George Stecher's blog post Astronomy: The BPSA Planisphere
"I've changed my settings so I get notified by email when someone comments on my posts, so I hope I won't let any other comments slip by."
Tuesday
George Stecher commented on George Stecher's blog post Astronomy: The BPSA Planisphere
"Hi Katie,Sorry for the delay.  Somehow I missed your comment.  I used 7-zip, which is freely and has versions for the Windows, Mac, and Linux.  The next post in my blog, which corrected a typo or two, is what I think is a more generic…"
Tuesday
George Stecher posted a discussion

Astronomy and Eclipse Viewing Resources

Hi all,I'm slowly developing some astronomy resources to help Pathfinders earn their Astronomy Special Proficiency Badge and to help all scouts appreciate the sky and learn astronomy and sky lore.On my blog you will find a planisphere (a rotating…See More
Tuesday

Videos

• Add Videos

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Birthdays Tomorrow

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Jeffrey Kaye.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service