Here is what we had a recent information table:

Views: 216

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here are some badge displays from other groups:

Here is what we put together for 31st River Valley.

Ooooh! What's that you did with the chipmunk badges using six/den patches? 

Love it, David! Looks awesome. Did you guys make your rainbow flag? That would be a great inclusivity activity

David Coronado said:

Here is what we put together for 31st River Valley.

I wrote Chipmunk on the triangles.  A real Chipmunk made a timberwolf and some water for the otter to swim below their badge.

Celeste Neiser said:

We did not make the pride flag ourselves. It was loaned to us by my ex in-laws for this event. It is on a short pole for display on a house, so we lashed it to another pole to make up the height difference.

Oh, okay. Haha. I thought you'd turned them into some kind of badge system for them. I should have looked at it more like a Common Core puzzle. ;o)

William Carter said:

I wrote Chipmunk on the triangles.  A real Chipmunk made a timberwolf and some water for the otter to swim below their badge.

Celeste Neiser said:

No matter how you do it, making one of these goes a LONG way to showing prospective parents that we are a serious scouting organization. Set one of these up at a back-to-school event or picnic and have a signup sheet next to it. Then, afterward, email those folks and invite them to a presentation about the BPSA and show them our overview presentation PDF projected onto a screen.  :)

Attachments:

Wonderful display! Thanks for sharing, everyone.

Here is round one of Jane Pathfinder, still a work in progress.... she will have achieved not only her George Washington, but also the Bushman's thong.and she still needs her all-inclusive and TYA patches...just a rough draft.  Yes, I will fix her rope. *blush* Learn as we go...

Nancy, that is so fun! What a good idea! 

Nancy Muller said:

Wonderful display! Thanks for sharing, everyone.

Here is round one of Jane Pathfinder, still a work in progress.... she will have achieved not only her George Washington, but also the Bushman's thong.and she still needs her all-inclusive and TYA patches...just a rough draft.  Yes, I will fix her rope. *blush* Learn as we go...

More nice looking display examples:

We did it! First public event in the books. We weren't actively signing anyone up, because we need leaders. So we made that clear, passed out a bunch of flyers, did activities with kids, and people browsed the books, equipment, etc...it was a lot of fun! 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome to the BPSA Base Camp

Networking site for BPSA members & staff, plus anyone else interested in growing our coed, inclusive, traditional scouting program in the United States.

Latest Activity

Profile IconHarold Cannon and Richard Seymour joined Jess B-E's group
Thumbnail

South Region

Base Camp forum for BPSA scout groups and lone scouts living in the South Region: Arkansas, Louisiana, Alabama, Mississippi, Georgia, Florida, Kentucky, Tennessee, Virginia, District of Columbia, the Carolinas, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin…See More
4 hours ago
Harold Cannon updated their profile
4 hours ago
Profile IconCeleste Neiser and Sam Phillips are attending Shannon Phillips's event
Thumbnail

NorCal Hullabaloo at Bort Meadows group campsite in Anthony Chabot regional park

July 7, 2017 at 2pm to July 9, 2017 at 12pm
Registration is now open for Northern California’s third annual Hullabaloo, at the Bort Meadow group campsite in Anthony Chabot regional park, from 2 PM on Friday, July 7th to noon on Sunday,…See More
7 hours ago
Richard Seymour replied to David Coronado's discussion Parade Banners
"I've always wanted to make a monster size parade banner of a QR code, so everyone watching the parade can simply aim their smartphone at us and be transported to our Website in real time.  Somewhere Google has a free, no…"
12 hours ago
Richard Seymour joined David Atchley's group
Thumbnail

Scout Groups & Leaders

A Group for current and prospective Scout Group Leaders and other warranted group positions (Group Scoutmaster, Troop Leaders, Pack Leaders, Otter Leaders, and assistants for each).See More
13 hours ago

Nat'l Staff
William Carter replied to Dave Carroll's discussion Youth leadership in the Otters in the group Otters
"    Another idea I learned from Woodbeads is that the Canadian traditional scouting groups do the following.  The Timberwolf pack lives in the jungle (imaginatively).  The Pack Leader (Cub master) and their assistants are…"
15 hours ago
Richard Seymour updated their profile
18 hours ago

Nat'l Staff
William Carter replied to David Coronado's discussion Parade Banners
"Yeah! I wanna go diving with that troop!"
18 hours ago

Videos

• Add Videos

Birthdays

Badge

Loading…