I hope everyone is working on the Ten Year Anniversary Award! We are finalizing a discussion about the recognition items for the award, but you can start working toward it immediately. It's a great way to support and celebrate the BPSA!

Views: 627

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi folks,

Some clarity:

Every requirement for the TYAA must be earned during 2016.

Scouting activities and accomplishments done prior to 2016 do not count toward earning this recognition. The TYAA is an anniversary celebration and only focuses on work done during 2016.

I hope that's clear.

And everyone get going! The TYAA requirements must be complete by Dec. 31-- that 27 days away! :)

HI - are both these badges available?  I wasn't sure if the Inclusive Badge and 10 Year were available for order yet?  Thank you Sue!

Jillian, I'm not sure-- but I can find out.

When we placed our last order, both the Inclusive Award and the TYAA were available. You need to leave a comment for the QM requesting them when you place an order for other things, and he'll include the awards in the order.

I checked with the QM yesterday-- Dec. 4. He said the ISC (Inclusive Scouting Campaign) and TYAA patches had been back-ordered and should be available in a week and a half.

So the GSM does the verification then for the award?
Sue Pesznecker said:

Hi Juan,

Patches are purchased by GSMs and Lone Scout leaders.

As explained in the instructions, those who complete the award present their paperwork to their GSM or LSl, and once verified, receive the award from them.

Best,

Sue

Reminder! There are only about two weeks left to complete the requirements for the Ten Year Anniversary Award, after which the ability to earn it goes away for good!

ALL WORK FOR THE TYAA MUST HAVE BEEN DONE WITHIN 2016.

Actions completed before 2016 don't count toward the TYAA.

Thanks!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome to the BPSA Base Camp

Networking site for BPSA members & staff, plus anyone else interested in growing our coed, inclusive, traditional scouting program in the United States.

Latest Activity

Jeff Davis is now a member of Baden-Powell Service Association Trailhead
3 hours ago

GSM
Celeste Neiser replied to William Carter's discussion badge display and recruitment table
"Nancy, that is so fun! What a good idea! "
yesterday
Nancy Muller replied to William Carter's discussion badge display and recruitment table
"Wonderful display! Thanks for sharing, everyone. Here is round one of Jane Pathfinder, still a work in progress.... she will have achieved not only her George Washington, but also the Bushman's thong...just a rough draft."
yesterday
Mark K Pickett joined Jeff Kopp's group
Thumbnail

Rovers

Program ideas, sharing and leaders roundtable discussions for BPSA Rover Scouts.See More
yesterday
Mark K Pickett joined Jeff Kopp's group
Thumbnail

Pathfinders

Program ideas, sharing and leaders roundtable discussions for BPSA Pathfinders.See More
yesterday

Nat'l Staff
Jeff Kopp replied to William Carter's discussion badge display and recruitment table
"No matter how you do it, making one of these goes a LONG way to showing prospective parents that we are a serious scouting organization. Set one of these up at a back-to-school event or picnic and have a signup sheet next to it. Then, afterward,…"
Thursday
Dustin Rawlings joined Jeff Kopp's group
Thumbnail

Southwest Region

Discussion forum for BPSA groups and lone scouts living in the Southwest Region: Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, Kansas, Oklahoma, and Texas.See More
Thursday
Profile IconDustin Rawlings and Patrick O'Brien joined Baden-Powell Service Association Trailhead
Thursday

Videos

• Add Videos

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Jeffrey Kaye.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service