Does anyone know what font is used for the embroidered group patches? Asking because I've seen a couple of groups using a photograph of their patch on websites/newsletters/etc and I'd like to build a template to quickly make a vector/raster graphic for people to be able to use. Nothing wrong with getting a picture of course. :) But it can be nice to have options.

From looking around the fonts listed in the press kit are the ones used on the logo & trailhead/headers etc, but are different from the patches.

Views: 66

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think the font is something the patch factory does, and Scott Hudson (QM) merely sends over the name and whether it is to be all caps or title caps. When I have developed lettering for patches I tend to use VAG Rounded, mainly because it presents (to me anyways) akin to the look of stitched lettering.

Thanks, I've got that typeface & it looks like a good match. Guess I hadn't gotten that far down the list.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome to the BPSA Base Camp

Networking site for BPSA members & staff, plus anyone else interested in growing our coed, inclusive, traditional scouting program in the United States.

Latest Activity

Sarah Nelson is now a member of Baden-Powell Service Association Trailhead
2 hours ago
Profile IconAlexander Christian Fox and Mark K Pickett joined David Atchley's group
Thumbnail

Scout Groups & Leaders

A Group for current and prospective Scout Group Leaders and other warranted group positions (Group Scoutmaster, Troop Leaders, Pack Leaders, Otter Leaders, and assistants for each).See More
Sep 13
Ashlie Daigle is now a member of Baden-Powell Service Association Trailhead
Sep 13

GSM
Chun-Yin Chong updated their profile
Sep 13
Profile IconChance Michaels, Tomas Djurstrom and Olgierd Bilanow are attending Jillian Tate's event

BTC3 Training at Cheesequake State Park at Cheesequake State Park, NJ

October 20, 2017 to October 22, 2017
Calling all youth section leaders!  This new BTC3 training is built from the ground up for YOU.  We are bringing TWO trainers from Oregon (Ethan Jewett and Kristen Klever) to teach this next level Brownsea training to our NE Rovers.  The Brooklyn…See More
Sep 12
Olgierd Bilanow updated their profile
Sep 12
Olgierd Bilanow joined Jeff Kopp's group
Thumbnail

Northeast Region

Base Camp forum for BPSA scout groups and lone scouts living in the Northeast Region: Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, and West Virginia.See More
Sep 12
Profile IconQuincy Brown, Jason Walker and Olgierd Bilanow joined Baden-Powell Service Association Trailhead
Sep 12

Videos

• Add Videos

Birthdays

Birthdays Tomorrow

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Jeffrey Kaye.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service