Hello I am going to be stationed overseas and was wondering if there is a US Flag patch available. If not if you have any recommendations on where I can find an appropriate patch. 

Yis,

Clayton

Views: 43

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

When will you be heading out overseas?

I will be heading to Spain around September 13th. 

Jeff Kopp said:

When will you be heading out overseas?

OK, so the good news is we will have something for you to wear by then. Bad news is you will have to wait until the 21st for the announcement to be made. :)

No Worries

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome to the BPSA Base Camp

Networking site for BPSA members & staff, plus anyone else interested in growing our coed, inclusive, traditional scouting program in the United States.

Latest Activity

Profile IconHarold Cannon and Richard Seymour joined Jess B-E's group
Thumbnail

South Region

Base Camp forum for BPSA scout groups and lone scouts living in the South Region: Arkansas, Louisiana, Alabama, Mississippi, Georgia, Florida, Kentucky, Tennessee, Virginia, District of Columbia, the Carolinas, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin…See More
4 hours ago
Harold Cannon updated their profile
4 hours ago
Profile IconCeleste Neiser and Sam Phillips are attending Shannon Phillips's event
Thumbnail

NorCal Hullabaloo at Bort Meadows group campsite in Anthony Chabot regional park

July 7, 2017 at 2pm to July 9, 2017 at 12pm
Registration is now open for Northern California’s third annual Hullabaloo, at the Bort Meadow group campsite in Anthony Chabot regional park, from 2 PM on Friday, July 7th to noon on Sunday,…See More
7 hours ago
Richard Seymour replied to David Coronado's discussion Parade Banners
"I've always wanted to make a monster size parade banner of a QR code, so everyone watching the parade can simply aim their smartphone at us and be transported to our Website in real time.  Somewhere Google has a free, no…"
12 hours ago
Richard Seymour joined David Atchley's group
Thumbnail

Scout Groups & Leaders

A Group for current and prospective Scout Group Leaders and other warranted group positions (Group Scoutmaster, Troop Leaders, Pack Leaders, Otter Leaders, and assistants for each).See More
13 hours ago

Nat'l Staff
William Carter replied to Dave Carroll's discussion Youth leadership in the Otters in the group Otters
"    Another idea I learned from Woodbeads is that the Canadian traditional scouting groups do the following.  The Timberwolf pack lives in the jungle (imaginatively).  The Pack Leader (Cub master) and their assistants are…"
15 hours ago
Richard Seymour updated their profile
18 hours ago

Nat'l Staff
William Carter replied to David Coronado's discussion Parade Banners
"Yeah! I wanna go diving with that troop!"
18 hours ago

Videos

• Add Videos

Birthdays

Badge

Loading…