Necker Colors & Designs for Currently Active Groups
- Feel free to use the designer tool at JustNeckers.com to create your group's unique color scheme.
- To avoid duplicating another group's necker design, you should first take a look at our current active groups' necker gallery.
- Take a screen shot or save as a PDF and send it to Kristen Klever at email@example.com. Your necker design should be approved before you proceed, to avoid redundant designs or a discrepancy with our guidelines (see below).
- Many groups choose to order neckers through Zone West (JustNeckers.com) in Canada. You may contact them for a price quote (minimum order is for 12) for 32" (Otters/Timberwolves) or 36" (Pathfinders/Rovers/Leaders)— you will need both. Some groups choose to make their own (click here for more info). This is up to you.
- BPSA uses a square design, rather than a triangle.
- The necker must be solid colors; no stripes or patterns, insignias, emblems, symbols or patches.
- The color scheme must not mirror another group's design.